Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stream of consciousness

In normal housework avoiding fashion, I'm sitting at the kitchen table taking turns staring out the window at my middle child playing outside in the cold and staring at my loud laptop trying to come up with something to write.

I kinda gave up on coming up with something good to write, as you can tell, and decided to go with more of a stream of consciousness post. There is just nothing exciting going on and I, fortunately, don't have any major concerns or issues on my mind -- mostly thanks to my mom listening sympathetically to my rant during last night's phone call.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good about where I am in time and space at this very moment. The kids are happy and healthy. I'm feeling pretty good about where I am on my *current* weight loss journey (fit and fabulous at 40 is in full effect). I had a good February in my book business. And am looking forward to a busy March. I am a little nervous about March through May, as I need $1000 in sales each month to stay on track to win an iPad. But if I do it, I'll not only win an iPad, but I'll also be on track to finance my 40th birthday celebration in Vegas.

So yeah, overall, I'm in a good mental space.

No comments:

Post a Comment