Do you ever look around your house and get discouraged? Do you ever get sick and tired of being sick and tired? Do you ever just get sick of yourself and your negative inner monologue?
Yeah I’m there today. So I’m trying to find and focus on some positive energy. Sometimes being grateful for the big things isn’t enough. I mean, of course, I’m thankful that my hubby has a job and my kids are healthy. But that’s not enough to make me want to get off my booty. I need some little victories. Lots of little victories!
Some morning victories: I worked out. That’s a positive. I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. So that’s another positive. I remembered to eat breakfast at a reasonable time, so there you go three positive things.
Is it sad that I have to pump myself up about these little things? (I’m sure you’re thinking yes though you’ll post no. lol) I think I’m going to need some more small victories to get me through today.
yes totally sad...lol...the little things can help us get moving towards the big things!
ReplyDelete