I am happy that other Uzzies (as we call ourselves) are so helpful and willing to share. I think it's one of the things that makes the culture of our company great. And because I have plenty of time to spend looking through the hundreds of files, as my kids are still whispering and planning a candy raid, I am bound to find a few gems.
Under the category of "why didn't I think of that," we have a lovely $100 challenge that I am gleefully borrowing/stealing. The gist: collect $100 in orders and receive $100 in free and discounted books. Yep! You and I can so do that, right?
The breakdown on the free/discounts:
$15 free (more for sales over $150)
$20 at 75% off
$25 at 65% off
$25 at 50% off
$15 at 25% off
I would love to have 4 people (anywhere in the U.S.) to try this out for me this month. What do you have to lose? That's right nothing to lose and free and discounted books to gain. And it would help me out because honestly with vacations and the like my business calendar for August looks pretty lame.
Who's in?
No comments:
Post a Comment