Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Girl Scout camp week

For the 3rd year, my kids and I are at Girl Scout day camp. This is the first year I haven't been totally stressed out about everything. My co-leader and I have 14 5th graders. They are a great group of girls and are having a great time together. All the same, I am counting down. 3 more days to go! I don't know what it is about camp that tires me out so much. We haven't even done our hike yet. That's tomorrow. But 9-3 is a long time with someone else's children, even sweet ones. I don't know how teachers do it! Oh and the outdoors...ugh! The first thing we do when we get home is wash the outdoors (and bug spray) off. Should be interesting when I take the kids overnight camping next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment