Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18 5pm Central

The last time I flew out for an Usborne conference we got a flat tire on the way to the airport, and I just barely made my flight. I am happy to say that this trip was way less eventful! I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma. "Paradise" as Randall White, the Usborne Books & More President and CEO calls it. Well I don't know about that. I might reserve the term for that Bahamas incentive trip I recently went on. Anyway, I am here. I am still kinda sad that I didn't make President's Club this time around. So I won't be going with my Uzzie buddies to see Wicked tonight. But at the same time I am super excited that my teammate Deb Weidman has landed and is on her way to the hotel as I type. After checking in, the first thing I did of course was check out the new title display. Here are some pictures. I wonder what freebies we'll get to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment