But I hate the phone. I'll even text my husband instead of calling him, much to his dismay. This is such a long way from my teenage self. Back then my boyfriend and I would sit on the phone basically just breathing because neither of us where big talkers. Ah memories.
At any rate, the trainings/interviews I've listened to so far have been valuable. I just finished up
number four of the 24-part series. Today's teleseminar was with Jackie Ulmer on using social media for your business. And while I knew a lot of what she suggested, I did get some good reminders and was again reminded that my downfall in everything (from business to housework to raising my kids) is consistency.
So yeah, looks like I have a new personal goal to work on. If anyone has advice on being consistent, I'd love to hear it.
Some of the tips/reminders I connected with are
Tune in to popular culture for your next theme. For example for Pampered Chef create "Master Chef" classes or for home decor look at the popular shows on HDTV. ~ Mary Christensen
Advice from Alice Hinckley on answering the "what do you do" question: answer from the perspective of what challenge or struggle you solve. What's the benefit, not the product.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment