I have mentioned before that one of my favorite childhood memories is getting my Weekly Reader book in the mail. I'm not sure why it was called "weekly" reader because the books came monthly.
Since I started selling Usborne Books almost six years ago now, I've toyed with the idea of a book of the month club. But well I can't call it that...something about copyright infringement.
So finally I'm just gonna do it and see what happens. Because as you may know I have been reading a lot of Jonathan James and the Whatif Monster and my internal dialog is moving from Whatif no one wants to do it to Whatif this is just what that person with a really long wish list needs to get more of these fabulous books in their home.
This is how it works:
You go to my web site (www.enjoygoodbooks.com) and browse around and click the add to wish list icon next to any book you'd like to get.
Consider your kid(s). If you have more than one, do you want them each to get a book each month?
Consider birthdays and holidays.
Consider your budget, and don't forget the shipping cost ($5) in your calculations.
When you have at least 12 books on your wish list, I will contact you to determine which books should come in which months and in whose name. Feel free to add more than 12 books. Don't let me limit you.
I will need a credit card number on file (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) to charge each month.
Orders will be processed on the 1st and should arrive no later than the 10th.
Who wants to go on this adventure with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment