Naturally that got me thinking about Usborne books and helping others come up with a good, cool, useful party favor. We have some awesome $5 beginning readers that lend themselves well to popular party themes. (Oh how I wish my kids picked one of these themes every once in a while.)
And $4 dot-to-dot books that might work as well:

Another cute idea is our activity cards. At $9.99 for about 50 cards, it's super cost-effective to tie a few cards together with ribbon, clip on a Dollar Tree dry erase pen and have a great favor to hand out. Some that might work with your theme:


As for me and my 2 year old's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party in two days, I'm still thinking. Maybe I'll take my own advice next year. Though we may have to have a Halloween party just so I can give Spooky Doodle cards as favors. So cute!
To order any of the above, just visit my Web site at http://www.enjoygoodbooks.com. And remember sharing is caring. Pass these ideas along to your birthday-party-planning friends. :-)
Another cute idea is our activity cards. At $9.99 for about 50 cards, it's super cost-effective to tie a few cards together with ribbon, clip on a Dollar Tree dry erase pen and have a great favor to hand out. Some that might work with your theme:
As for me and my 2 year old's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party in two days, I'm still thinking. Maybe I'll take my own advice next year. Though we may have to have a Halloween party just so I can give Spooky Doodle cards as favors. So cute!
To order any of the above, just visit my Web site at http://www.enjoygoodbooks.com. And remember sharing is caring. Pass these ideas along to your birthday-party-planning friends. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment