Flexing my writing muscle because it's better than doing housework
Thursday, June 19, 2014
June 19 10:30 CT
I slept in. Nice! No little people climbed in bed with me and woke me up. That's one of the great things about convention. A little me time. A little cuddle up with my roomie in the middle of the night time. LOL I don't think I did that really. I guess is should ask to make sure.
I have had my morning coffee and officially registered for convention. Which leaves 2 hours before I have to be at the leader luncheon. So yeah let's share the fabulous books that came in my bag. The cool thing about this is that I paid what about $180 to come to convention. And $74 of that came back to me in new titles to bring home. And that would be awesome in itself. But I also earned the Connect 4 consistency award which means my convention registration was already refunded to me...plus some other goodies. Yay! I think I am coming out ahead.
So oh yeah wanna see the books? You can see them in person at Becky's party next week and/or at my ice cream social the week after. Everything should be officially available to order on July 1.
Have fun spreading happy!
ReplyDelete