Lots of my friends are doing daily gratitude posts on Facebook this month. Because I need something to write about today, here's a partial gratitude list at one time, in one place, in no particular order.
1. I am thankful for health insurance. I have been to the doctor so much this year; I don't know what we would have done without it.
2. I am thankful my husband has a job so many people don't.
3. I am thankful I haven't found a job. Every time I look for a full-time gig, I never find anything suitable and really that's fine.
4. I am thankful my son is such a good big brother. His sisters adore him, and he makes my life so much easier.
5. I am thankful that my kids all generally get along. No more than the normal amount of yelling and fighting.
6. I am thankful that we're able to own a home and we're not upside down in it. That American dream seems to be dying on the vine.
7. I am thankful that I live in America. Despite how my ancestors got here, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else -- unless [fill in the blank] wins the next election. :-)
8. I am thankful for my husband who doesn't make a huge fuss about my lack of cleaning most days because really it's not my thing.
9. I am thankful for girl time and love, love, love that my husband has no issues stepping up to take care of the kids to give me some freedom.
10. I am thankful that my parents moved from Pennsylvania to California. I love having them closer.
11. I am thankful for my friends and neighbors. It feels good to know there are people I can call on and to know they'll answer.
12. I am thankful for my Usborne business. I stumbled upon a business I believe in, and I've meet some really cool people along the way.
13. I am thankful my parents are coming for Thanksgiving. It gives me something to look forward to.
14. I am thankful I have a childcare provider I totally trust. It's nice to have a little break, and I don't have to worry about the bambino.
OK that's not all I'm thankful for. But I have to stop typing now and pick up the bambino from the aforementioned childcare provider.
No comments:
Post a Comment