Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A lot of time pricing, no time shopping

It seems like I spent the whole day today making my grocery list, cutting coupons, and pricing things in all the circulars. I mean all day. And how much shopping did I get done? Zero! We still have no food. I think we can get through breakfast in the morning but not much else.

I know I will feel so good when I see the savings at the end of my grocery receipt, but until then I wonder whether my savings will really match up to the time I spent. Fortunately I don't have to go to a bunch of stores once I finally make it to the store. And if I wasn't so tired from being up at 5:30 a.m. and going to spin class and spending what could have been my nap time cutting coupons, I'd get up and go to the store now. But really I don't think I can manage it.

But now that I've thought of it, I really should because I wont have any time to go tomorrow either. *sigh* Here I go...any minute now...

No comments:

Post a Comment