It got late on me...
I'm stuffing my face because I somehow missed dinner. Oops. Lucky I had some turkey burgers in the freezer because the kids had free-choice dinner tonight. That's one good thing about Gbenga bowling on Sundays, no need to fix dinner.
I've been busy today playing Just Dance and Guitar Hero. Fun! I should do that more often. Come to think of it though, that's what I was doing when I should have been eating dinner.
Also today has been a great business day. My hostess just earned $210 in free books. It feels so amazing to offer up that shopping spree let me tell you. The current hostess special is good until December 12, and you can get $25 to $100 more in free books starting with a $250 show. Awesomeness! I have a few dates remaining.
I'm looking forward to a little bit of routine tomorrow after this 3-day weekend. The kids have been good, but tomorrow is my kid-free day, and I get to go have coffee with friends. I always like to do that. So hit me up peeps!
Tomorrow morning is my first spin class. A little nervous about it. Worried mainly about winding down and getting to sleep because that alarm is going to sound mighty early.
Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment