Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yeah, Why Not?

I'm always looking for a good excuse to not cook or clean or make my business phone calls. So when I read my friend's Tweet about NaBloPoMo I thought, "Yeah, Why Not?" (Read my friend's NaBloPoMo Blog.)

I haven't blogged in at least 5 years. I haven't written an article or a poem or anything outside of status updates on Facebook, Tweets, and e-mails in years.

So here's my excuse to procrastinate and write again. Yay a two-fer!

I thought about themes -- what I'd like to write about. You know whether I wanted to practice my creative writing or whether I wanted another forum to promote my book biz (you can check out my Web site BTW) or whether I wanted a tell-all blog about being a stay-at-home mom, small business owner (BORING!). And then I figured I'd have a hard enough time coming up with something to write everyday that's longer than 144 characters that I'd better keep it broad.

So you'll get whatever it is I can come up with, which I'm sure will be A Little Something About Something. Get it? I'm so clever! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment