Thursday, November 24, 2011

More gratefulness

I should probably check what I wrote on my last gratitude list before I start this. But I'm afraid that if I don't start typing now, I wont post anything at all. And that wouldn't be the end of the world, but since I have the turkey in the oven and the kids are occupied, why not post?!

Anyway, I am grateful that we have food for me to cook. Which means that I, in turn, am grateful that my husband is employed. And I will keep repeating this to myself all day since he will be missing Thanksgiving dinner because he is at said job.

I am grateful that my parents and my brother are here for a couple of days.

I am thankful for a friend and neighbor to go to the gym with, so that I can't back out of going. We even went this morning. So I will not feel guilty about trying each dessert. I will be grateful that I have desserts. And I'll be even more grateful when she invites me over for some of that flavored vodka she mentioned.

Also I am thankful that no one in my house has a serious dust allergy. Because yowzah I don't dust nearly enough, as I re-discovered when I was cleaning the guest room.

Gobble, Gobble people. Have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment