Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You know spin is hard when...

I've been to four whole spin classes. And you know what I'm looking forward to? A nice, easy hour-long work out on the elliptical in the morning. I'm not even concerned about hitting the gym at 6:30 a.m. I'll get an extra 30 minutes of sleep after all.

That class has just been kicking my butt. My cooter has finally stopped hurting after class at least. In class is a different story. In class I am happy for the 5-minute climb that takes us out of our seats, so that should tell you something.

At today's class I had to keep reminding myself why I was there. That it was only an hour after all. That I would be happy about the end result. That the pain wasn't as bad as the first time at least.

But let me tell you, I really am so happy that tomorrow is only the elliptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment