I went to my first Girl Scout leaders meeting tonight, and I'm back to feeling a little overwhelmed. There's so much information. So much to learn. So many forms. So many rules.
I'm taking deep breaths and trying to figure out what's right for our little troop. I want this to be fun without driving me nuts. Don't know if that's possible though. My anxiety level has not dropped yet, and I've been home from the meeting for two hours.
Wonder if I'll be able to sleep. Need to draft my next parent e-mail. Think I'll take another deep breath and head to bed and figure out what needs to be done tomorrow, hopefully with a clear head.
Ask the girls what they want to do and tell the parents you require their help too. Have fun! If you have fun the girls will as well.
ReplyDeleteGood job GS Leader!!
Yeah, #1 goal is to have fun!
ReplyDelete